Woodland Egg

  Woodland Egg Adopt Me! Game is worth equal to a Donut Frisbee in 2024  

You can find the value of all the versions of the Woodland Egg Adopt Me according to the latest sales. Keep in mind that all values listed of Safari & Aussie are in Pet trades or comparisons to other pets which is commonly used in the game Adopt Me. The list below is updated till 2024.

Woodland Egg Adopt Me Worth

It is currently worth a little less than the Moon Bear Box. It is currently about equal in value to the Donut Frisbee.

Keep scrolling for the Complete Value chart

Information

Pet worth: Equal to Donut Frisbee

  • Origin: Farm Egg
  • Rarity: Legendary
  • Game: Adopt Me!

On March 17, 2022, a one-time egg known as the Woodland Egg was made available. It costs 750 Robux to buy and may be hatched from the game’s Gumball Machine.

There are 8 distinct pets in The Woodland Egg:

The common bullfrog
Red Birds (Rare)
Fox Red (Rare)
Woodpecker (Uncommon)
Pine Marten (Very Rough)
Ultra-Rare Salamander
Fallow Deer (Famous)
Hawk (Legacies)

Woodland Egg Adopt Me Chart 2024

Type Value
Normal 1.00-1.50
Neon 3.00-4.50
Mega 9.00-13.50

What comes out of a Woodland Egg in Adopt Me?

On March 17, 2022, a limited-edition egg known as The Woodland Egg was made available in Adopt Me. There are 8 different animals in it:

The common bullfrog
Red Cardinals (Rare)
Fox Red (Rare)
Woodpecker (Uncommon)
Pine Marten (Very Rough)
Ultra-Rare Salamander
Fallow Deer (Famous)
Hawk (Legacies)
A Legendary pet has a 1.2% chance of hatching from the Woodland Egg, while an Ultra-Rare pet has a 0.5% chance of doing so. You will hatch a Common or Uncommon pet the remaining 98.3% of the time.

How rare is the Woodland Egg in Adopt Me?

The Woodland Egg in Adopt Me is not an especially rare egg. It was made public on March 17, 2022, and you can still buy it through the Gumball Machine. The Woodland Egg is slightly more frequent than some of the other eggs in the game since it has a 1/7 chance of hatching from a Gumball Machine.

The Fallow Deer and the Hawk are just a couple of the uncommon pets that can be found in the Woodland Egg. Despite being less common than some of the other Legendary pets in the game, these animals are nevertheless valuable in trade.

What is the leg pet in the Woodland Egg?

The Fallow Deer is the legendary pet found in the Woodland Egg.

A deer-like animal with brown fur and white patches, the fallow deer looks like one. It has a long tail and antlers on its head. A relatively uncommon pet, the Fallow Deer has a 1.2% chance of hatching from a Woodland Egg.

You can anticipate receiving a very lucrative deal for a Fallow Deer if you are fortunate enough to successfully hatch one from a Woodland Egg. In Adopt Me, the Fallow Deer is a well-liked pet that is frequently exchanged for other uncommon creatures or goods.